top of page
Here's How it Works
I will write an obituary for your loved one. I also work with individuals who wish to create their own obituary before it’s needed. The completed obituary is yours to share as you see fit. I’ll help you decide how and where to share it if you’d like.
Here are some ideas:
• Ask your funeral home director to post on the funeral home website. (Most will do this free of charge)
• Submit to your local newspaper (Warning! This option is likely to cost you, as most newspapers now charge to print obituaries)
• Share on social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
• Email to friends and family
• Send to your house of worship for inclusion in a newsletter
• Give a copy to your college to print in an alumni magazine.
Here's How it Works: Text
bottom of page